Toll free: 1-888-819-5312
Youth Empowerment Services (YES) Inquiry Line: 1-800-831-6467
Providing Behavioral Health Services in Rural South Texas
Since 2002 Coastal Plains Community Center has partnered with the 36th Judicial Juvenile Probation Department to provide services to youths referred to the juvenile justice system who have a mental health diagnosis.
The counties served include Aransas, Bee, Live Oak, McMullen and San Patricio
● To help you see the strengths which already exist with in the family
● To help you see the systems involved in your family as helpful
● To learn from you and work for you
● To help keep your family together
● Reduction of psychiatric hospitalizations
● Reduction of further involvement with juvenile justice system
A child must be between the ages of 10 and 18, be on deferred prosecution or official probation, and have a mental health diagnosis.
The child must have a parent or family member who agrees to participate in the program with the child.
To provide comprehensive services to children, adolescents and their families who have been impacted by the juvenile justice system, making stronger families one at a time.
Crisis Line 1-888-867-4389
Dial “O” For Operator
Answered 24 hrs. a day/7 days a week
Texas Parent Hotline
405 Hillside Dr.Beeville, TX 78101361-362-3211
610 ConchoRockport, TX361-790-0133
107 W. 5th StreetSinton, TX 78387
2808 Industrial Loop
Beeville, TX 78102
610 East Concho
Rockport, TX 78382
201 Roots Ave.
Taft, TX 78390